How to: Optimize Ink Flow
LIST OF SUPPLIES:
• GenCrafts Watercolor Brush Pens
We’ve created a quick video that gives you insight on how to properly store your watercolor brush pens. Additionally, if your watercolor brush pens have been sitting for a while, we included a quick tip on how to encourage ink flow again within the pen.
● Lay the pens flat on a table
● Set the pens aside with the tips pointing down
● Avoid storing the pens in an upright motion as the ink can fall towards the bottom of the brush pens
● If your Watercolor Brush Pens have been sitting for a while, be sure to dab the brush tip gently into some water, wipe the brush tip on a paper towel or rag, and gently swirl the brush pen on a test sheet of paper to encourage ink flow.
Proper storage of your watercolor brush is very important to ensure good ink flow!
What will you create next with GenCrafts Watercolor Brush Pens?
We’d love to see your artwork on Instagram - Show us your talents!
Post your artwork on Instagram, be sure our product is featured in the photo, tag us, and use the hashtag #gencrafts
As always, CREATE, SHARE, & INSPIRE!
Purchase your set of 20 or 50 Watercolor Brush Pens today!